Welcome to The University of Nottingham alumni community
We are a global community of over 270,000 Nottingham graduates, who help current students and each other to be the best we can. Discover our world of networks, opportunities and life-long career support to help you now and in the future.
- Improving the iconic crisp might seem like an impossible task. But Nottingham scientist Dr Deepa Agarwal is working with Pipers Crisps to understand the science behind, and refine, this snack-culture staple.
- So you've landed a job and have made it through the first few weeks as a 'newbie'. Have you thought about what you might expect for the next few months and how you can make sure that you continue to impress your new employer?
Our upcoming events
- 23/09/2017 (10:30-22:00)
- Trent Building, University of Nottingham
- 23/09/2017 (18:30-22:00)
- 160 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Hotel
- 12/10/2017 (19:00-23:00)
- East Midlands Conference Centre at University Park, Nottingham